W.D. PRICE Inc. has established and refined an integrative general contracting process which delivers successful outcomes for our clients. At the heart of this process are four cornerstone principles
We believe these principles create a path to excellence, while providing ongoing opportunities to build a better tomorrow within the communities we serve.
W.D. PRICE, Inc. General Contracting and Estate Care has an immediate opening for a part-time/full-time, experienced Journeyman Carpenter.
Full time benefits include, competitive salary, 401k, paid vacations, respectful and smoke-free work environment with opportunity for company vehicle.
Journeyman Carpenter Job Summary
Applicants are expected to be proficient with blueprints, industry hand and power tools, and familiar with governmental safety regulations. You must have a minimum 3 years carpentry experience for the Journeyman position.
Journeyman Carpenter Duties and Responsibilities
Your job duties will include punch list carpentry, trim repair, hardware install, bath accessories install, estate care tasks, light framing, siding repair, ensuring project sites are kept clean and organized. Communicate effectively with the Field Supervisor.
Journeyman Carpenter Requirements and Qualifications
- High level of professional care
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to communicate calmly with colleagues, trade partners, architects, and clients.
- No yelling, no screaming
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Proficient with industry hand and power tools
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Special consideration given to veterans of U.S. Armed Services.